Freitag, 18. Juli 2014

TRACK OF THE DAY - 18/07/2014



"Happily" by One Direction

Credits: SYCO Music

"I just want it to be you and I forever
I know you wanna leave so come on baby be with me so happily"


A sold out stadium tour with 69 stops all over the world as their third tour ever. One Directions "Where We Are" tour officially kicked off in Bogotá - Colombia April 25th 2014 & will end on the 5th of October 2014 in Miami, Florida.
The tour promotes their third studio album "Midnight Memories", which was sold more than 3.525.682 times world wide & gained more than 42 Platinum Certifications.
 
"Where We Are" Tour 2014


After releasing number #1 hits as "Best Song Ever", "Story of My Life" "Midnight Memories" & "You & I" - One Direction will publish their next single called "Happily".

It's not surprising, that "Happily" is going to be One Directions next single: It is an optimistic & uptempo summer hit, which was requested as the best song of "Midnight Memories".

The track is about love & it's passion, the thoughts about someone else is touching your girl & spending time with her - instead of yourself.
There's a slightly odd lyric in the second verse that runs, “if he feels my traces in your hair”.
"Happily" Lyrics



"Happily" was written by Savan Kotecha (who co-wrote "What Makes You Beautiful"), Carl Falk (who co-wrote "Kiss You" & "Live While We're Young") & Harry Styles himself.

Directioners - YOU ARE ON FIRE & this track will light up every lonely place.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Tell me what you think ✌